Romantic places and activities are scattered across Florida -- all you have to do is to find them. The team at Premier Auto Service wants you to spend a lovely Valentine’s Day with your beloved, which is one of the reasons why we have compiled a list of the most romantic places and activities to drive to and complete with your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day.
- Seaplane in the Florida Keys: Imagine being suspended over the sea in a seaplane with your significant other. It sounds and likely is incredibly romantic.
- Kayak around the Jupiter Inlet: You can rent a kayak and paddle around the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse.
- Sandpearl on Clearwater Beach: Drink two glasses of champagne while being poolside at the Sandpearl Resort.
- Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom: Treat your loved one like a Princess and escort her to a royal dinner.
- Carriage Ride in Historic St. Augustine: Travel down the road in a horse-drawn carriage in the nation’s oldest city.
- Zip-line in Central Florida: At Canyons Zip Line and Canopy Tours, you can zip through the trees with your heart racing.
- Picnic at Lover’s Key: Pack a picnic basket and head over to Lovers Key State Park in Fort Myers for some relaxation and romance.
- Art Walk on Delray Beach: Stroll hand-in-hand through Pineapple Grove Art District.
Many of these activities do require a bit of a drive, so visit the technicians at Premier Auto Service Center for an inspection. We will make sure your vehicle is performing in tip-top shape. We want your Valentine’s Day to be everything you are dreaming of, and a vehicle in need of auto repair most likely isn’t what you are hoping for on the special day. Schedule an appointment today for an inspection performed by the technicians at Premier Auto Service Center, or call us at 239-471-7049.